Even if the difficulties are too big, if you believe in yourself, then you can do even impossible things. Lets read some more wise words of Steve Jobs. These Quotes of Steve Jobs will definitely inspire you for success.
Steve Jobs Quotes
1. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
2. Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
3. The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
4. I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.
5. In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment – however you define it.
6. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
7. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
8. The products suck! There’s no sex in them anymore!
9. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
10. Ultimately, it comes down to taste. It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing.
11. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
12. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
13. Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
14. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
15. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
16. If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
Steve Jobs Quotes About Work
17. The journey is the reward.
18. The thing about smart people is they sound crazy to dumb people.
19. If you want to make everyone happy don’t be a leader sell ice cream.
20. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
21. If you haven’t found it yet keep looking.
22. We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
23. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
24. If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I’m about to do today.
25. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
26. You have to trust in something-your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has made all the difference to my life.
27. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a bricks. Don’t lose faith.
28. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
29. You have to work hard to get your thinking dean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end, because once you get there you can have mountains.
30. If you want it you can fly, you just have to trust you a lot.
31. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
32. People who know what they’re talking about don’t need power point.
33. You can’t look at the competition and say you’re going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you’re going to do it differently.
34. Do It’s As Simple As That.
35. If I try my best and fail, well I’ve tried my best.
36. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice.
37. Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.