Ratan Tata is an Indian investor, industrialist, philanthropist, and investor. We have collected some most inspiring quotes of ratan tata. May these quotes will you inspire you to succeed in life.
Ratan Tata Quotes
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he/she will find one reason to hold on.
4. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between you have to manage.
5. If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.
6. Take the stones people throw at you. And use them to build a monument.
7. Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going, because a straight line even in an E.C.G means we are not alive.
8. I don’t believe in taking right decisions. I take decisions and then make them right.
9. Power and wealth are not two of my main stakes.
10. None can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Likewise none can destroy a person but his own mindset can.
11. I may have hurt some people along the way, but I would like to be seen as somebody who has done his best to do the right thing for any situation and not compromised.
12. Don’t be serious, enjoy life as it comes.
13. The day I am not able to fly will be a sad day for me.
14. “Business need to go beyond the interest of their companies to the communities they serve.”
15. There is a lot of difference between Human being and being human. A few understand it.
Ratan Tata Inspirational Quotes
16. What I would like to do is to leave behind a sustainable entity of a set of companies that operate in an exemplary manner in terms of ethics, values and continue what our ancestors left behind.
17. We all are tourists & god is our travel agent who already fixed all our routes reservations & destinations.
18. Young entrepreneurs will make a difference in the Indian ecosystem.
19. The strong live and the weak die. There is some bloodshed, and out of it emerges a much leaner industry, which tends to survive.
20. There are many things that, if I have to relive, maybe I will do it another way. But I would not like to look back and think what I have not been able to.
21. I have also made this a point in our company: We need to stop taking baby steps and start thinking globally. It really seems to be helping.
22. Good human relationships not only bring great personal reward but are essential to the success of any enterprise.
23. I have always been very confident and very upbeat about the future potential of India. I think it is a great country with great potential.
24. I would say that one of the things I wish I could do differently would be to be more outgoing.
25. All of us do not have equal talents. Yet, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
26. If it stands the test of public scrutiny, Do it… If it doesn’t stand the test of public scrutiny, then don’t do it.
27. India Inc Needs To Focus More On Collaboration.
is an environment that every person has
an equal chance to education, has an equal chance to good job based on his merit rather than any other these considerations.
29. I felt a bit defeated. But I think, you never quit under those circumstances. You feel like quitting, but you don’t.
30. As you prosper and as you grow, think of giving back to the nation in one form or in other with some of what you have gained. So that others too can shine like you have and with that the nation will grow.
31. A country of tremendous brain power and, human capital and the one thing that makes it happen is an opportunity.