Enjoy our best collection of quotes on patience. These quotes will help you to understand the power of patience and faith.
Inspirational Quotes on Patience
1. What you perceive as a “no” from god may actually be a simple “not now”.
2. Patience is when you’re supposed to get mad, but you choose to understand.
3. You will never have to force anything that’s truly meant to be.
4. Patience is power. Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is timing, it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.
5. Be humble and gentle in every way. Be Patient with each other and lovingly accept each other.
6. Patience is when you dream of roses but walk on thorns.
7. A man who masters patience masters everything else.
8. Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you, but not everyone can wait and prove it true.
9. Everything comes to you in the right moment. Be patient. Be grateful.
10. Be patient for what was written for. You was written the greatest of writers.
11. Be patient, sometimes you have to go through the worst to get to the best.
12. When it’s not happening right now, it’s because it’s suppose to happen a different way and time. Universe is postponing your celebration. Trust it’s gonna be better than what you can imagine.
13. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
14. Don’t do something permanently stupid just because you’re temporarily upset.
15. Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing & your attitude when you have everything.
16. Pray then let it go. Don’t try and manipulate or force the outcome. Just trust god to open the right doors at the right time.
Best Patience Quotes
17. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.
18. You’re about to overcome something you’ve been dealing with. Your mind and heart will soon be at peace again. Be patient. Everything will be okay.
19. Patience is the companion of wisdom.
20. Patience is power.
21. Just because you took longer than others, doesn’t mean you failed.
22. Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
23. Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind.
24. This becoming will ask for your breath, patience and for your fight, perseverance transformation is made of both surrender and strength.
25. Control your ANGER because it is just one letter away from DANGER.
26. Everything comes to you in the right moment. Be patient.
27. Have patience, god isn’t finished yet.
28. Trust the wait, embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
29. Whenever you feel bad, just remember that coca-cola only sold 25bottles the first year.
30. Your heart is being prepared for the heart that is being prepared for your heart.
31. You win when you fall in love with patience.
32. The ultimate mysteries are opened only to those who have immense patience.
33. I will be patient, until even patience tries of my patience.
34. Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.
35. Even the darkest nights will end, and the sun will rise again.
36. Patience is key.
37. Remember: A jug Fills Drop By Drop.
38. I say, be patient because you must. There is no sense in shaking the tree when there are no fruits ripe enough for you to catch.
39. You know great things are coming when everything seems to be going wrong. Old energy is clearing out for new energy to enter. Be patient!
40. Patience with family is love, Patience with others is respect. Patience with self is confidence and patience with god is faith.