You always have the strength that you can lift yourself above your level. You only have to believe in your inner strength that you are capable of anything to do in life. Enjoy these quotes about strength to know your inner strength.
Quotes About Strength
1. Never trust your fears they don’t know your strength.
2. She’s been through hell and came out, an angel. You didn’t break her, darling. You don’t own that kind of power.
3. My tears may continue to fall, but my strength will continue to rise.
4. A queen will always turn pain into power.
5. It’s ok if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.
6. Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
7. Broken girls blossom into warriors.
8. We are all broken that’s how the light gets in.
9. I know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes I wish I knew what the reason was.
10. I’m stronger because I had to be, I’m smarter because of my mistakes, happier because of the sadness I’ve known, and now wiser because I learned.
11. Life is tough, my darling but so are you.
12. She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into a fire and smiles.
13. It is when you’re going though the most difficult chapter of life that your hero is revealed, and how beautiful it is when finally realize—- you have the strength to save yourself.
14. If god brings you to it; he will bring you through it.
15. Great things never came from comfort zones.
16. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
Inner Strength Quotes
17. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
18. Today I want you to think about all that you are instead of all that you are not.
19. Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.
20. Behind my smile, there’s a story you would never understand.
21. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything.
22. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
23. If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise.
24. Feel the fear and do it anyway.
25. A strong soul shines after every storm.
26. Talk about your blessing more than you talk about your problems.
27. Don’t trip over what is behind you.
28. Be brave enough to heal yourself even when it hurts.
29. She was brave and strong and broken all at once.
30. I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.
31. All of the love you have given to the wrong people it will find its way back to you.
32. I guess what I’ve always wanted was someone who loves me enough to match my effort.
33. When god pushes you to the edge of difficulty trust him fully because two things can happen either he’ll catch you when you fall, or he will teach you how to fly.
Quotes About Being Strong And Moving On
34. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
35. Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine and not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
36. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
37. Sometime it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.
38. Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive.
39. The strength of my soul was born on the backs of moments that brought me to my knees.
40. The best thing you could do is master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire.
41. Stay away from people who make you feel like you are hard to love.
42. Before you give up, think of the reason you held on so long drake.
43. I always want the truth, but it’s dangerous.
44. I’m proud of the woman I am because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.