If you are fond of reading, then you must know how wonderful it is. By reading books you can experience many dimensions of life in one life and increase your experience multiplied. Read these quotes about reading to understand this more deeply.
Quotes About Reading
1. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
2. Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
3. All the reading she had done had given her a view of life that they had never seen.
4. Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.
5. An hour spent reading is one stolen from paradise.
6. Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.
7. There are many little ways to enlarge your child’s world. Love of books is the best of all.
8. A book is a gift you can open again and again.
9. The more that you read, |the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
10. If you have a garden and a library you have everything you need.
11. I declare there is no enjoyment like reading.
12. When I read a good book, it’s like traveling the world without ever leaving my chair.
13. I think it’s the books that you read when you’re young that live with you forever.
14. There is no friend as loyal as a book.
15. Perhaps, I will read until I feel better.
16. Let us read. And let us dance: these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.
17. Books nerds don’t get old they become rare first editions.
18. You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
19. Books are a uniquely portable magic.
20. If you don’t see the book you want on the shelf write it.
21. A book is a dream that you hold in your hands.
Short Quotes About Reading
22. What is a bookshelf other than a treasure chest for a curious mind.
23. Reading gives life more life.
24. Books are just world waiting to be opened.
25. She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live.
26. I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so they have made me.
27. The only thing that you absolutely have to know is the location of the library.
28. A book is like a garden, carried in the pocket.
29. I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a book.
30. I learned the hard way not to vent to others. Write it down. Throw it out. Tell god. Keep it to yourself.
31. I will always find peace in rain and adventure in reading.
32. Yes, I like reading. Why, yes that does make me awesome.
33. We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too.
34. Reading forces you to be quiet in a world that no longer makes place for that.
35. Keep reading. It’s one of the most marvelous adventures that anyone can have.
36. When you trouble strikes, head to the library. You will either be able to solve the problem, or simply have something to read as the world crashes down around you.
38. I am part of everything that I have read.
39. It’s always better to have too much to read than not enough.
40. A room without books is like a body without a soul.