Your mental health is something that you should care most. If you are mentally healthy then you will always keep a positive attitude and you will also see positivity in your life. Enjoy these Mental Health quotes to build a positive outlook.
Quotes About Mental Health
1. You cannot heal in the same environment where you got sick.
2. Mental health is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.
3. It’s a battle I’m gonna have to face for the rest of my life, and I’m okay with that because I know that I’m choosing myself over anything else.
4. The worst thing you can do to a person with an invisible illness is make them feel like they need to prove how sick they are.
5. First rule of mental health: learn to distinguish who deserves an explanation. Who deserves only one answer and who deserves absolutely nothing?
6. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
7. Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s.
8. May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary?
9. I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.
10. Become the light you’re looking for.
11. Don’t tell people to get over it. Be there and help them get through it instead.
12. I’m not lazy. I’m just exhausted from fighting my way through every single day.
13. Moonlight is the proof that there will always be light in darkness.
14. I won’t let pain turn my heart into something ugly. I will show you that surviving can be beautiful.
15. Your mental health is more important than the test, the interview, the lunch date, the meeting, the family dinner, the soccer game, the recital, and the grocery- run. Take care of yourself.
16. Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.
Mental Health Day Quotes
17. It’s time to….
Love yourself, Respect yourself, Admire yourself, Forgive yourself, Accept yourself, Nurture yourself, Today’s the day.
18. Its ok, to not be ok. Just don’t give up.
19. In between goals is a thing called like, that has to be liked and enjoyed.
20. Make sure you are feeling your emotions and then releasing them when they no longer serve you. Don’t let the emotion control your mind.
21. Don’t believe everything you think.
22. The life in front of you is far more important than the behind you.
23. Doing your best does not mean working yourself to the point of a mental breakdown.
24. Self care is how you take your power back.
25. Mission: Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for doubt, worry, hate or fear.
26. Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth, always.
27. Just a masterpiece trying to master peace.
28. It all starts with not wanting to get out of bed, that’s how you know you’re getting bad again.
29. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
30. What’s coming is better than what is gone.
31. Be so completely yourself that everyone else feels safe to be themselves too.
32. Sometimes you have to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.
33. I wanted to talk about it, damn it. I wanted to scream and yell. I wanted to shout about it. But all I could do was whisper, I’m fine.
34. Don’t Trade Your Authenticity For Approval.
35. When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed.
36. Fall in love with taking care of yourself: mind, body, and soul. There is only one of you. You are truly once in a lifetime.
37. To get over the past, you first have to accept that the past is over. No matter how many times you revisit it, analyze it, regret it. or sweat it… it’s over.
38. There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
39. Invest in yourself. It pays the best interest.
40. I reward loyalty with loyalty. I reward disloyalty with distance.
41. It’s not always your mental health that is the problem: sometimes the situation you are in needs to change.