Read our collection of Quotes On Distraction. These quotes will really help you to let you focus on your goals.
Inspirational Quotes On Distraction
1. Starve your distractions feed your focus.
2. We won’t be distracted by comparison we are captivated by purpose.
3. Don’t get distracted by what has nothing to do with your goals.
4. Stop getting distracted by things and people that have nothing to do with your goals.
5. Distractions and excuses will always be there. Opportunities won’t.
6. No more distractions it’s time to be selfish.
7. When there are thoughts, it is distraction: when there are no thoughts, it is meditation.
8. Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite of you.
9. You can’t do big things if you’re distracted by small things.
10. Distraction only affects you if you don’t want to work for your goals.
11. When you are distracted, you try to get things. When you are clear, you allow things.
12. A divided heart will lead to a distracted heart.
13. Art has to do with the arrest of attention in the midst of distraction.
14. Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.
15. Focus on your goals. Everything else is just a distraction.
16. Release the distraction that is holding you back and focus on one thing only: getting it done.
17. Satan has a powerful tool to use against good people. It is distraction. He would have good people fill life with so many good things there is no room for the essential ones.
18. One day you will look back and see that all along: you were blooming.
Quotes About Distraction
19. We fight too many battles that don’t matter, if that battle is not between you and your destiny, and then it’s a distraction. You have to learn to let things go.
20. You are favorite distraction.
21. People want to bring up the old you, because they are still the old them.
22. We wander for distraction but we travel for fulfillment.
23. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination.
24. You can always find a distraction if you’re looking for one.
25. With fewer distractions and more focus. Fulfillment follows.
26. Work is hard. Distractions are plentiful. And time is short.
27. In an age of distraction, nothing can feel more luxurious than paying attention.
28. In a world with so many distractions being able to give your full attention to one thing at a time is powerful.
29. If Satan cannot have your heart, he’ll do his best to distract it.
30. Be so best improving yourself that you don’t have time to pay attention to anything or anyone that distracts you from your growth.
31. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
32. If destruction fails to entangle us, distraction will do its best.
33. We fail when we get distracted by tasks we don’t have the guts to quit.
34. No distractions. Center yourself this is your time.
35. Distraction is a dangerously deceptive saboteur of your goals.
36. Don’t be distracted. Staying focused and productive are the key skills towards reaching your goals.
37. Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day.