Read our collection of Quotes On Calmness. These quotes will inspire you to keep calm in every situation.
Quotes On Calmness
1. Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.
2. Everything you can imagine is real.
3. No matters how you feel… get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
4. When one forgives, two souls are set free.
5. Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side.
6. If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air.
7. Be stubborn on vision but flexible in details.
8. Self-control is strength. Calmness is mastery. You have to get to point where your mood doesn’t shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else. Don’t allow others to control the direction of your life. Don’t allow your emotions to empower your intelligence.
9. When you come to a point where you have no need to impress anybody, your freedom will begin.
10. Be where you are, not where you think you should be.
11. No matter how badly someone treats you, never drop down to their level. Remain calm, stay strong, and walk away.
12. Sometime life doesn’t give you what you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.
13. One of the best lessons you can learn is to master how to remain calm.
14. The mind is like water. When it’s turbulent, it’s difficult to see. When it’s calm, everything becomes clear.
15. Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself, the storm will pass.
16. Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
17. Don’t let people pull you into their storm. Pull them into your peace.
Peace And Calmness Quotes
18. Be strong and move on. It’s time for you to be happy again.
19. When the heart gets too heavy with pain people doesn’t cry. They become silent. Completely silent.
20. Learn to stay calm under pressure.
21. Not all storms come to disrupt your life; some come to clear your path.
22. Feel the feeling but don’t become the emotion. Witness it. Allow it. Release it.
23. Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.
24. Calm is super power.
25. Give yourself a break. Don’t stress too much.
26. You can’t change what has already happened, so don’t waste your time thinking about it. Move on, let go, and get over it.
27. You met me in the calm of my storm- of course you’ll think I’m okay.
28. I am not a product of my circumstance. I am a product of my decisions.
29. Train your mind to stay calm in every situation.
30. Do not get upset with people or situations, both are powerless without your reaction.
31. Never put the key to your happiness in somebody else’s pocket.
32. There’s no need to rush. What’s meant for you always arrives on time.
33. Set some goals. Stay quiet about them. Smash the shit out of them. Clap for your own damn self.
34. Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.
35. People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there.